Old January 9th 10, 03:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default OEPs available from DLR?

Today I was at Langdon Park and had a go at trying to set an OEP on my
Oystercard. But no luck - the machines don't seem to offer them. (They do,
however, seem to sell paper extension tickets.) Are they available under
another name or is TfL not providing these things either?!

Old January 9th 10, 03:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Tim Roll-Pickering" wrote:
Today I was at Langdon Park and had a go at trying to set an OEP on my

Oystercard. But no luck - the machines don't seem to offer them. (They
do,
however, seem to sell paper extension tickets.) Are they available
under
another name or is TfL not providing these things either?!

The only place I've found one so far is on a Tube ticket machine, though
apparently Southern machines can do them (though at Crystal Palace
today, one machine had no Oyster reader and the other was taped over).
--
Current nearest station: Penge East
Old January 9th 10, 03:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

On 9 Jan, 16:02, "Tim Roll-Pickering"
wrote:
Today I was at Langdon Park and had a go at trying to set an OEP on my
Oystercard. But no luck - the machines don't seem to offer them. (They do,
however, seem to sell paper extension tickets.) Are they available under
another name or is TfL not providing these things either?!

Are the paper extensions at the penalty rate or at the old rate?
Old January 9th 10, 03:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london

MIG wrote:

Are the paper extensions at the penalty rate or at the old rate?

I didn't get in deep enough to check - a small queue was building and the
train was imminent.