Old January 11th 10, 10:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default 1983 Stock at Uxbridge

On 11 Jan, 11:29, Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:
In message
, MIG
writes

It's not moving anywhere.

The 83 stock at UXB was moved out ages (years?) ago; you're looking at
an old piccy.

It's the one on Google Maps now, but I don't know what their update
cycle is.

I don't know but I've heard not too often.

The SHR stock is, I gather, due to be moved 'soon' as they need the
siding space. *Paul C might have some more information as he's our
resident 83 stock get-rid-of er

So it's not the one moved from Uxbridge then (reversing the question)?

No, they were removed. *One of the cars (maybe two) ended up at
Bishopsgate/Shoreditch on the bridge that you can see, the others were
scrapped.

Ah right; it must be an old picture then. They've been up there for
years. There's actually four on that roof/ex-viaduct. Two of them
can be seen easily from the front, because they are higher up, and all
four can be seen from round the back.

Thanks for information.