Old January 9th 04, 01:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default Morden via the Bank

In article ,
(Clive D. W. Feather) wrote:

I'm sitting on a train which has just this moment departed Camden Town
to run to Morden via the Bank.

What's unusual about that? I hear you ask.

Well, this is the train that I've just ridden from Finchley Central.
Such trains have, since the re-opening, always run via Charing Cross. I
even got off this one, but luckily I glanced at the signal repeater on
the way to the connecting passage, and spotted the white bar.

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work:

I've looked at the new timetable (20/04) and there's no scheduled path
from the Barnet branch via Bank, however that route has been available for
a while. I suspect it was because the service was up the wall yesterday
following the fire alarm at Angel.

Roger