Old January 29th 10, 08:27 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default What Would You Do Women Dressed all in Black?

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:44:42 +0000
Paul Corfield wrote:
come and reside in "boltar world". It's also news that we have to think
like you and hold the same views as you too. I can see trouble ahead ...

Nothing to do with holding the same views. I'm just ****ing sick and tired
of just because people like me think theres a problem with immigration levels
and the control brussels have over this country, the liberal lefties tar
us with the same brush as the sort of people who beat up jews and go
and kick black kids to death at a bus stop.

If every leftie who waffled on about how much they love multiculturalism
and centralised EU control was immediately compared with the Khmer Rouge
or the Baader-Meinhof Group as soon as they opened their mouths they'd soon be
bleating indignantly like a bunch of wet sheep.

B2003