Old January 30th 10, 03:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet Basil Jet is offline

Default Same Destination, Opposite Direction

John Ray wrote:

Thanks - I hadn't thought of that possibility. I was thinking more of
two different services running, at one point on their routes, in
opposite directions but terminating at the same place.

Between Swiss Cottage and the O2 Centre, the 13 terminating at Golders Green
runs northward and the 268 terminating at Golders Green runs southward.

In New Southgate Station Road, the 221 terminating at Turnpike Lane runs
eastward and the 232 terminating at Turnpike Lane runs westward.

At Crouch End Broadway the 41 terminating at Archway runs southward and the
W5 terminating at Archway runs northward.

Heath Road in Twickenham has the 281 terminating at Hounslow running
eastward and the 110 terminating at Hounslow running westward.

I found those in about ten minutes. I imagine there are dozens or even
hundreds of examples.

--
We are the Strasbourg. Referendum is futile.