Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 30th 10, 03:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Same Destination, Opposite Direction

John Ray wrote:

Thanks - I hadn't thought of that possibility. I was thinking more of
two different services running, at one point on their routes, in
opposite directions but terminating at the same place.

Between Swiss Cottage and the O2 Centre, the 13 terminating at Golders Green
runs northward and the 268 terminating at Golders Green runs southward.

In New Southgate Station Road, the 221 terminating at Turnpike Lane runs
eastward and the 232 terminating at Turnpike Lane runs westward.

At Crouch End Broadway the 41 terminating at Archway runs southward and the
W5 terminating at Archway runs northward.

Heath Road in Twickenham has the 281 terminating at Hounslow running
eastward and the 110 terminating at Hounslow running westward.

I found those in about ten minutes. I imagine there are dozens or even
hundreds of examples.

--
We are the Strasbourg. Referendum is futile.

Terminating in a through platform then returning "wrong direction" [email protected] London Transport 16 June 18th 10 10:37 PM
Rail symbol on tram destination blinds Alan \(in Brussels\) London Transport 46 May 15th 05 04:37 PM
Electronic bus destination blinds Mrs Redboots London Transport 31 November 19th 04 06:40 AM
Tube direction Ruud London Transport 16 February 28th 04 10:10 PM
London Bus Destination Displays Sharon & Gordon Thomson London Transport 1 January 14th 04 09:21 PM