Old January 9th 04, 11:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] david357@hotmail.com is offline

Default Morden via the Bank

"Clive D. W. Feather" wrote in message ...
I'm sitting on a train which has just this moment departed Camden Town
to run to Morden via the Bank.

What's unusual about that? I hear you ask.

Well, this is the train that I've just ridden from Finchley Central.
Such trains have, since the re-opening, always run via Charing Cross. I
even got off this one, but luckily I glanced at the signal repeater on
the way to the connecting passage, and spotted the white bar.

Got one that did that weeks ago. I think that some trains are being
diverted ad-hoc to the Bank branch when heading south from Barnet. The
route has always been available, it's only the northbound route that
was actually closed as a result of the derailment.

I guess that publicising the fact would only confuse people