Old February 10th 10, 11:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Abigail Brady Abigail Brady is offline

Default Ealing Broadway to Wandsworth Road

On Feb 10, 12:05*pm, Mizter T wrote:
There has been a daily (weekday) 'parly' rail service that runs each
way between Wandsworth Road and Kensington Olympia since May 2009.
There's still a so-called rail-replacement bus service that runs each
way between Kensington Olympia and Ealing Broadway, only once a week
IIRC.

The bus service was running all the way between Ealing Broadway and
Wandsworth Road as recently as November 2009. I know this because I
caught it.

--
Abi