Old February 22nd 10, 01:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Two hour Central line shut down during evening rush hour

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:30:05 +0000
David Cantrell wrote:
The aim isn't to go by bus, it's to get there without using the central
line, at least at the beginning of the journey.

FWIW, I'd do:
* some random bus to Shepherds Bush
* train to West Brompton
* tube to somewhere City-ish
* pub until Central line is sorted
* Central line to Epping

If I actually cared about your stupid question, I'd use my phone to look
up something involving a train from Liverpool St.

I don't need a smartphone or the interweb. Off the top of my head I'd:

- walk 200m to wood lane
- get H&C to liverpool street
- train to chingford
- bus or taxi

But then like most people in this group i'm probably more clued up about
getting around london on public transport than your average commuter, but
theres still no excuse for LU just to dump people outside the station with
no information.

B2003