Old January 12th 04, 08:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Harry Barman Harry Barman is offline

Default Oystercards at shared LU/NR stations

(Harry Barman) wrote in message . com...

I travel from Kew and have been trying to get *any* information I can
on this. After not getting a response from the oystercard help line, I
tried phoning TranSys (the consortium that manages oyster). The person
I talked to on the phone said that negotiations were still proceeding
for how to deploy oyster at shared stations. He said there was no
target date for even the negotiations to conclude. With an attitude
like that it could be a while before we actually see anything.

Kew Gardens is now hooked up to the oystercard network.

-- Harry