Old March 7th 10, 10:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Cummins[_2_] Paul Cummins[_2_] is offline

Default Oyster travelcard oddity

In article , (Paul
Terry) wrote:

No. They are needed when travelling on National Rail and using PAYG
to go beyond the validity of an Oyster travelcard.

That's curious - I use PAYG all the time when I'm Oystering, and have never once
been informed that my Oyster is invalid because I don't have an OEP on the way back
to St Margarets from Waterloo.

And I've been gripped a few times - they just ask me where I'm going.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981