Old March 15th 10, 10:46 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Missed passengers at Watford?

Mizter T wrote:
On Mar 15, 10:51 am, Neil Williams wrote:

On Mar 12, 7:38 pm, Mizter T wrote:

If he was a Southern driver of a Southern train he might be a bit
surprised to find himself being asked to go to Euston!

When it was Desiros they were DBS drivers, weren't they?

Yes, I believe so. Still, big mistake if they managed to take their
Southern train service into Euston rather than down the WLL!

(When did the LM Desiros stop doing the Southern WLL turns?)

Late November I think, and certainly by the December timetable change. It
allowed LM to reduce to only the seven 321s soon afterwards.

Paul S