Old March 17th 10, 06:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bearded[_2_] Bearded[_2_] is offline

Default River services - at a rate of knots

The Policy Exchange document on river services, At a Rate of Knots -
led by Andrew Gilligan - has been thrown overboard by TfL as
impractical and unaffordable.

Since there are still people around who think I'm a polite sort of chap
I'll spare you my own views, and simply point anyone interested at a
more respectable comment:

http://www.boriswatch.co.uk/2010/03/...=Google+Reader

With

that nonsense out of the way, time to focus on other possible
improvements to river services for work and leisure travel: the Mayor's
River Concordat is already making progress.

Maybe we should take a cue from the old ad for an extra-terrestrial
chocolate bar: a boat trip a day helps you work, rest and play!

Ken
--
Writer / editor on London's River