Old March 26th 10, 09:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default RMT strike - effect on LO

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:36:21 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T

Is it Network Rail people who are running the control room for the TfL
managed bit then? I sort of assumed they were LOROL people from the
London Reconnections recent feature but perhaps I wasn't paying
sufficient attention.

I think there is a functional difference between the 'control room', and the
signalling centre, although they are in the same room. The control room
aspects will be LOROL - service supervision, station CCTV, help points, long
line announcements, fault response etc etc; but the actual signallers are
NR people. IIRC I read somewhere that the electrical control is provided by
NR staff too, but at Lewisham...

Paul S