Old April 20th 10, 09:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default 2009 stock **** poor interior design

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:02:32 +0100
"Recliner" wrote:
It does begger belief really. They advertise the new trains as having
more space then wheel out a train that has the same or less than the
ones its replacing. What a complete waste of money. I wonder how much
of the recent fare increase was to pay for these pointless new trains.

Is it pointless to replace stock that's over 40 years old with faster,
longer and (supposedly) wider new ones?

If they're no wider inside and less comfortable I can't see as the best
spending decision ever made unless the 67s are really on their last legs.

B2003