Old May 23rd 10, 07:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default South West Trains platform signage.

On Sun, 23 May 2010 12:22:05 -0700 (PDT), MIG
wrote:

Yes; that's what I would have assumed if it hadn't been for the
discussion. But that particular style/combination is not something I
have noticed till recently, even on LM. Maybe I just haven't noticed.

You probably haven't . All LM stations that have had the new
signage are in that style (that might well now be all LM stations full
stop - even Polesworth has had it!)

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To reply put my first name before the at.