Old May 28th 10, 11:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr. Sunil Dr. Sunil is offline

Default Crystal Palace station

On 27 May, 22:26, "Paul Scott" wrote:
solar penguin wrote:
They probably just haven't got around to removing the seats and
indicator yet. *The main priority has got to be getting the new
platforms ready, not tidying up the one that's being taken out of use.

They're gone today, so probably done earlier in the week as there was
absolutely no sign at about lunchtime.

Looked like the old P4 'one person operation mirrors' will be next to go,
they've been turned away from the live tracks...

Paul S

I think they were doing the seating on Thursday morning, I got there
about 10.43 and they were busy then!