Old May 29th 10, 12:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Ealing Broadway to Wandsworth Road

"Dr. Sunil" wrote in message
On Friday (yesterday) I had a day off, and I tried catching the 10.48
Wandsworth Road to Ealing Broadway, and the return at 12.07, but while
the services were shown on the repeater boards at each station (until
about 5 minutes after it was due at WR, and ten minutes after at EB),
neither of the trains turned up! Is this up and running yet?

It doesn't ever run, NR came up with some obstacle or other.

SN's website stated it won't run on their summer timetable announcement:

http://southernrailway.com/southern/...e-they-travel/

Posts elsewhere suggest it is to do with not allowing 'foreign DMUs' on the
GW because they cannot be rescued due to coupling incompatability...

Paul S