Old January 19th 04, 12:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default TfL doesn't want my money.

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:16:16 +0000, Bob Adams
wrote:

I had finally given in and tonight I decided to visit the TfL web site
and register online to purchase a Pre-pay Oyster.

I tried to use my Visa for payment. This is the same Visa that is
welcomed all over the world as being a totally kosher card. Web sites
love it when I click on the 'checkout' option.

All sites that is - except TfL. They rejected my card / details. :-(

I purchased an Oyser on http://sales.oystercard.com using a Visa card.

Must be you. ;-P

Cheers,

Jason.