Old January 19th 04, 09:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Oyster readers turned off

Leyton tube about 8pm Saturday night.

Hope there weren't too many pre-pay people going through...

For what it's worth, I have a season Oyster so didn't stop to question
it. Then, as it happened, I forgot I was going out of my zone without
pre-pay.

When I got to South Woodford, I couldn't get out of course, so rather
than even making me pay an extension, the 2 SAs kindly let me out for
free (perhaps cos we both talked the same Oyster jargon :-), and I
promised to go and put some pre-pay on to get back in later on.

However, if I HAD had Pre-pay on the Oyster, what would have happened
given that I had no entry recorded? Just an unresolved journey or a
charge of how much on the pre-pay?