Old June 18th 10, 10:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Terminating in a through platform then returning "wrong direction"

In message MWQSn.79010$oi7.37339@hurricane, Steve Dulieu
writes

Don't think it's been used lately, but back in the days when I sat
behind a 'andle rather than a desk, we had a night turn that came out
of Northfields, ran down to West Ken then reversed back east to west to
run to the airport and back up to Arnos for relief. As far as I know
the facility to do the West Ken reverse is still there, but I don't
think it's on the (Piccadilly) T/Ops road training any more.

It was 'talked through' 8 years ago at least.