Old January 20th 04, 08:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
TheOneKEA TheOneKEA is offline

Default TfL doesn't want my money.

Kat wrote in message ...
In message , TheOneKEA
writes

I can't buy an Oyster online - the sales site won't take Solo cards,
and I can't use my credit card because it has a U.S. billing address.
I'll have to buy it at a station; does anyone know if Richmond Station
sells Oysters?

According to the latest update I have, Richmond is now selling Oyster
Pre Pay.
Of course, it is possible that they don't actually know this yet. I've
seen so many people with Oyster seasons still being sold paper
extensions tickets from LU ticket offices.

Thaks for the update - I'll try to buy an Oystercard at Richmond later this week.

Brad