Old June 29th 10, 04:05 AM
jamesannderson jamesannderson is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation

Hello guys!

I purely agree with above informative information and here,I used SuburbView website to search apartments by cost. My budget is AU$100-130/wk. It's kinda low but I did find $100/w apartment shared with other people, though it's the only 1 I found so far in Essendon. Others were usually $160/w and above.

Others have suggested Sunbury, so far I haven't found an apartment there that suits my budget. I probably need to do more research. Would you know any other Australian website that allows me to search apartments by cost?

I'd also prefer the suburb to be safe cos I may have to park my car outside. Though, the suburb doesn't have to be "the safest" (I know those tend to be the most expensive too).

Thanks so much in advance for your help!