Old February 3rd 10, 11:39 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Sunbury station car park

Does anybody know how well the car parks at Sunbury are used? Looking to
catch the 0916 next Wednesday and debating whether to leave time to find
alternative parking if the station is full (probably a good idea anyway!).

Old February 4th 10, 03:26 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Harrison[_2_] View Post
Does anybody know how well the car parks at Sunbury are used? Looking to
catch the 0916 next Wednesday and debating whether to leave time to find
alternative parking if the station is full (probably a good idea anyway!).
Hello graham!

I understand your kind postings and for your information,A free car park is found on Fordbridge Road between Shepperton and Sunbury. Between the car park and the river is a small park which you can easily walk across. Paddle downstream for about 60m before reaching the weir. There is no access by foot to the weir and it cannot be seen from the park. One good option is to go to the nearby Shepperton Weir if in doubt.
Old May 6th 10, 03:45 AM
Junior Member

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Heath View Post
Hello graham!

I understand your kind postings and for your information,A free car park is found on Fordbridge Road between Shepperton and Sunbury. Between the car park and the river is a small park which you can easily walk across. Paddle downstream for about 60m before reaching the weir. There is no access by foot to the weir and it cannot be seen from the park. One good option is to go to the nearby Shepperton Weir if in doubt.

Yes.exactly I agree with the heath information because its a correct path find out the 0916 and try it this information and thanks for sharing your thoughts....
Old June 29th 10, 04:05 AM
Junior Member

Exclamation

Hello guys!

I purely agree with above informative information and here,I used SuburbView website to search apartments by cost. My budget is AU$100-130/wk. It's kinda low but I did find $100/w apartment shared with other people, though it's the only 1 I found so far in Essendon. Others were usually $160/w and above.

Others have suggested Sunbury, so far I haven't found an apartment there that suits my budget. I probably need to do more research. Would you know any other Australian website that allows me to search apartments by cost?

I'd also prefer the suburb to be safe cos I may have to park my car outside. Though, the suburb doesn't have to be "the safest" (I know those tend to be the most expensive too).

Thanks so much in advance for your help!