Old August 2nd 10, 07:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default [OT] Postal counties to be dropped from the Postcode Address File

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 08:54:50 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

It avoids people having to publish two addresses - one for postal
purposes and a second so that you can find where they are.

Don't know about you, but these days I find out where someone is by
typing their postcode into Google Maps or my sat-nav.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To reply put my first name before the at.