Old July 15th 03, 12:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Moore Steve Moore is offline

Default Hammersmith flyover closed for three weeks from Aug 1st

"nmtop40" wrote in message
om...
(david stevenson) wrote in message

nmtop40 wrote:

If they stopped "fixing" bridges etc that don't actually appear

to be
broken

They should wait until YOU can see the bits falling off, or what?!

went over it today twice and it looked in fine condition to me.

maybe just close it off to the lorries, let cars continue to use it.

Uh-huh... that would be a good idea. I'm sure the bridge engineers
hadn't thought of that, if it was an appropriate measure!