Old August 7th 10, 12:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mudchute[_2_] Mudchute[_2_] is offline

Default Long DLR Train Part 2

I saw one being tested at the same time as the original testing was
done on the 07/09 stock but they've only recently started being used
as three car trains. Maybe they wanted all the three car trains to
look swanky and new for the launch?!? It still really peeves me that
they don't run three car trains at weekends when the trains are pretty
full of tourists. I resent having to stand when we had to put up with
years of disruption to get the infrastructure in place. At least I can
get on a train to work no problem though and there are some great
looking stations now.