Old August 17th 10, 11:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Minimum Oyster top-up at LU ticket offices

I had a puncture on my bike today that I couldn't fix till I got home so
had to use the District and Circle lines (only) to get from Putney to work
and from work to King' Cross.

Although East Putney ticket office was happy to top me up £1.80 for the
first journey, King's Cross (Western ticket hall) was utterly jobsworth
about the £5 minimum, even though I wanted the £1.80 top up to get a
receipt for the right amount. Are they all that inflexible in zone 1?

--
Colin Rosenstiel