Old August 19th 10, 10:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default LU anagram map

Peter Andrews wrote on 19 August 2010
22:49:34 ...
"Jim Hawkins"
wrote in message m...

Does anyone know where I can obtain a (legal) copy of
this map in higher resolutiuon than the 390kb copy
I have ? I'd like to be able to do a good A3 print of
the complete map.
I've tried printing direct from:-
http://www.anagramtubemap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
but it only allows you to print the western end.
Jim Hawkins

If you look in the code around line 367 there is an email address!

There's no need to delve into the code. There's an @ sign near the
bottom-right corner which when clicked produces a blank email to the
originator.

Your browser might not allow you to get a full print, but you can
right-click and copy the full image, and paste it into other software
for processing/printing. The quality is not great though.
--
Richard J.