Old August 25th 10, 10:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster question, please

In message , at 18:05:16
on Wed, 25 Aug 2010, remarked:
I have searched tfl's website to no avail, or at least I haven't
stumbled across the answer I seek so I now turn to the people who can
provide the real answers. Can an Oyster card be used to pay more than
one person's fare per ride? Example, here in Chicago, the Chicago Card
Plus can be swiped up to six times in a row to admit up to six folks at
a time.

Not for simultaneous rides (because of the daily capping if nothing
else). But they can legitimately be used for consecutive rides by
different people, iirc.