Old August 27th 10, 01:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr. Sunil Dr. Sunil is offline

Default LU anagram map

On 24 Aug, 16:12, "Dr. Sunil" wrote:
On 20 Aug, 23:58, "Jack Taylor" wrote:

Paul wrote:
On 19 Aug, 21:51, "Jim Hawkins" wrote:
Does anyone know where I can obtain a (legal) copy of
this map in higher resolutiuon than the 390kb copy
I have ? I'd like to be able to do a good A3 print of
the complete map.
I've tried printing direct from:-
http://www.anagramtubemap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
but it only allows you to print the western end.

Tottenham Hale should be "Moth Eaten Halt"

Round these parts Moor Park is usually known as Krap Room (as with Krapy
Rubsnif).

Bah, they haven't updated it for the East London Line, and the other
Overground lines currently on the Tube Map.

Just to get you into the mood:

Hair Flare Wimp
First Hello
Roly Beck