Old October 14th 10, 10:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default My Thoughts on Recent LU Coverage

In message
, at
15:21:24 on Wed, 13 Oct 2010, MIG
remarked:
On foot I could find the platform at, say, Euston. *Not so sure I
would automatically know the road access route to the platforms or be
able to get the gates open.

If Brazilian electricians[1] can vault over gates, so can the emergency
services.

I did say road access. It's possible to drive on to the platforms at
Euston, and there will be routes to get vehicles into the best
position at most major stations.

You do that later - the first priority is to get people to the scene on
foot.