Old November 20th 10, 07:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default ELL to Highbury - possible opening date Sun 27th Feb?

On 2010\11\20 18:54, Paul Scott wrote:

"D7666" wrote in message
On Nov 20, 6:32 pm, Paul Corfield wrote:

commencement of Passenger Services on this route, on Sunday 27th
February
2011."

matches "gossip" elsewhere although the
opening date is a slight surprise.

This date is in gossip I had heard I had assumed it was more common
knowledge.

Seems likely, as the month's consulatation ends on 9th Dec, although it
only seems to have gone online in the last couple of days.

Consultation on what? It's already built.