Old November 20th 10, 07:44 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Martin Petrov[_2_] Martin Petrov[_2_] is offline

Default ELL to Highbury - possible opening date Sun 27th Feb?

I wonder if full NLL Sunday blockades will be finished by then or if the
strange prospect of the ELL running and the NLL not running between
Dalston and Highbury will be seen!?

What is being done on the weekend upgrades now, outside of the ELL
related stuff? I actually assumed that anything related to upgrading the
NLL would have been completed during the long-term blockade earlier on
this year....? 4 car trains have started on the NLL already, haven't
they....?