Old November 20th 10, 07:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default ELL to Highbury - possible opening date Sun 27th Feb?

"Martin Petrov" wrote in message

What is being done on the weekend upgrades now, outside of the ELL
related stuff? I actually assumed that anything related to upgrading the
NLL would have been completed during the long-term blockade earlier on
this year

Signalling, mainly.

Finishing the commissioning of all the new stuff that is installed but not
yet working, and closing the various signal boxes and transferring control
of most of the NLL to Upminster IECC. Bringing the freight loops between
Caledonian Rd and Camden Rd into use, and reinstating the connection to the
ECML via the Canonbury curve.

There may be some other stuff I've missed, but that's about it.

Paul S