Old November 27th 10, 05:01 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default BBC London News

On Nov 27, 5:49*pm, "Ian F." wrote:
"Mizter T" wrote in message

I had to scratch my head for a moment or two before I twigged the
inaccuracy - the suspended service referred to is run by Southern, nor
Southeastern.

Exactly. Who gives a monkey's who runs it? The important thing is that it
was suspended, which they reported accurately.

Ian

Best to read the rest of the thread before commenting, having come to
it this late.

The problem was on the WCML, affecting trains to Watford, Northampton,
Birmingham, Nuneaton etc. Starting an announcement by saying that
there was major disruption on South Eastern was not very informative.