Old December 13th 10, 04:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
StuartJ StuartJ is offline

Default Old buses today

On Dec 12, 7:10*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 18:36:54 -0000, "MaxB"
wrote:

"Paul Corfield" *wrote in message
. ..

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:31:00 -0800 (PST), MaxB
wrote:

On passing through Bromley this afternoon, say 2 RFs on the 227 route
and an RT posing as a 126, all in public service. Does anyone know
why?

This might explain.

http://freespace.virgin.net/ian.smit...BR/CBR10TB.htm

Indeed it does, thanks. Shame it wasn't more widely advertised locally (at
least I didn't see anything about it)!

I only saw something about it yesterday but I don't live locally. *It's
a bit far for a speculative bit of vintage bus riding given the cold
weather. *It does seem to be an annual event now so mark up next year's
calendar.

There was a big procession of old vehicles in the West End yesterday for
a Christmas Lights tour. I had no idea about that either until after the
event. *I clearly don't pay enough attention.
--
Paul C- Hide quoted text -

Only been run for the last twenty seven years- easy to miss!