Old December 23rd 10, 06:05 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Tip for anyone going from Cambridge to London tonight or tomorrow

On 23/12/2010 16:48, wrote:
FCC have thrown in the towel and are running a two trains an hour nearly
all stations slow service only. So, for once, journey times are faster to
and from Liverpool Street.

So I say, stuff FCC for their meanness (even with stock shortages they
could surely have found enough for an hourly fast service) and use NXEA's
cheaper fares, especially the Off Peak Travelcard.

Thanks. I had a choice of going to Hull or Cambridge, and took Cambridge
as there are two routes... but I'm not relaxing until I actually get
there tomorrow!

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK