Old December 23rd 10, 09:17 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london

Default Tip for anyone going from Cambridge to London tonight or tomorrow

In article , (Jack
Taylor) wrote:

wrote:
FCC have thrown in the towel and are running a two trains an hour
nearly all stations slow service only. So, for once, journey times
are faster to and from Liverpool Street.

So I say, stuff FCC for their meanness (even with stock shortages they
could surely have found enough for an hourly fast service) and use
NXEA's cheaper fares, especially the Off Peak Travelcard.

Thanks, Colin. I'm doing it in the opposite direction and had been
intending to go outward from Liverpool Street, from work, at
lunchtime. However, I'm now not going into work tomorrow and had
been intending to go from KX, as usual - perhaps I'll reconsider in
the light of your information!

We aim to please! :-)

--
The compliments of the season to you all,

Colin Rosenstiel