Old December 24th 10, 06:01 AM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Cris Galletly Cris Galletly is offline

Default Tip for anyone going from Cambridge to London tonight or tomorrow

In article ,
wrote:
Everything in the timetable was cancelled, replaced by trains at 08 and 38
minutes past each hour, timetabled to take 96 minutes to get to King's
Cross. As the schedule allows 20 minutes from Finsbury Park to King's
Cross, we were 15 minutes early this morning.

Was like that coming back from the Cross on Monday.

FFS, if Virgin can manage to cope with snowed-under North West England,
picking up stranded Manchester passengers at an unscheduled Crewe
stop, and still get in less than 5 minutes past the scheduled time, I
don't quite understand where the problems are here where there isn't a
foot-and-a-half of snow.

BTw, I heartily recommend Advance First tickets on Virgin for anyone
that needs to travel on that route ;-)
--
+ Cris Galletly +