Old December 25th 10, 12:41 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Cris Galletly Cris Galletly is offline

Default Tip for anyone going from Cambridge to London tonight or tomorrow

In article ,
Ian Bidwell wrote:
But Virgin did not cope, they cancelled hourly trains to Manchester,
Birmingham and Chester/Holyhead all week.

Coped well enough to be only 5 minutes late into Euston despite having
made an unscheduled stop to pick up the passengers who should have
been on the services you mention.

In the same way Germany,Switzerland, Nederlands did not 'cope'

Coped well enough to get my housemates to Aachen and back last weekend.

I am *not* saying that there were no problems. But I do think FCC should
be able to do a bit better given how much less snow they are having to
accommodate compared to say Merseyrail, which I am frankly amazed managed
to run any service at all.
--
+ Cris Galletly +