Old January 1st 11, 03:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Victoria line map

The victoria line in general heads southwest - northeast. Particularly the
line before walthamstow is definately heading east. So what dribbling ****wit
decided that the line map in the 2009 stock would be the other way around
with walthamstow on the left, brixton on the right?

I swear that one day LU will have to be quarantined because there'll be an
outbreak of common sense which will throw the whole organisation into
complete chaos.

On a side note I rode on a 2009 stock today which was already looking
distinctly grubby on the seats and armrests. If that fabric lasts 5 years
I'll be amazed.

B2003