Old January 5th 11, 07:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
max max is offline

Default are we supposed to expect new fees in Europe?

Ryan air flight change is valued about 25 euros (21,22 pounds) in addition
... I know I did once..
don't know if twice or third time u got more plus.. do u know if like that?

In the meantime It was unexpected to me the news that my cousin' flight has
been surcharged about 100 euros (84,89 pounds) longer for a tank consumption
with another international flight company..