Old January 5th 11, 07:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
max max is offline

Default are we supposed to expect new fees in Europe?

Ryan air flight change is valued about 25 euros (21,22 pounds) in addition
... I know I did once..
don't know if twice or third time u got more plus.. do u know if like that?

In the meantime It was unexpected to me the news that my cousin' flight has
been surcharged about 100 euros (84,89 pounds) longer for a tank consumption
with another international flight company..

Old January 5th 11, 10:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london

max wrote on 05 January 2011 08:48:02 ...
Ryan air flight change is valued about 25 euros (21,22 pounds) in addition
.. I know I did once..
don't know if twice or third time u got more plus.. do u know if like that?

In the meantime It was unexpected to me the news that my cousin' flight has
been surcharged about 100 euros (84,89 pounds) longer for a tank consumption
with another international flight company..

I've no idea what point you're making. Is it anything to do with
transport in London?
--
Richard J.

Old January 6th 11, 10:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
max max is offline

my 1st question it is directly.. my 2nd it is also although undirectly..
because londoners do flights abroad in any case; so i suppose everybody
wants to know the reason why. prices are boosted up.

Old January 6th 11, 12:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"max" wrote in message
my 1st question it is directly.. my 2nd it is also although undirectly..
because londoners do flights abroad in any case; so i suppose everybody
wants to know the reason why. prices are boosted up.

I'm afraid that you need to learn English properly before you are going to
get anywhere with your question here

Blindly using the output of a web translator isn't working

tim