Old January 6th 11, 09:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
max max is offline

perhaps.. who knows.. it's all related somewhere.. somehow.

"Richard J." ha scritto nel messaggio
max wrote on 05 January 2011 08:48:02 ...
Ryan air flight change is valued about 25 euros (21,22 pounds) in
addition
.. I know I did once..
don't know if twice or third time u got more plus.. do u know if like
that?

In the meantime It was unexpected to me the news that my cousin' flight
has
been surcharged about 100 euros (84,89 pounds) longer for a tank
consumption
with another international flight company..

I've no idea what point you're making. Is it anything to do with
transport in London?
--
Richard J.