Old February 4th 04, 04:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

Default Oyster and interchange with DLR confusion

On 4 Feb 2004 06:23:22 -0800,
(Londoncityslicker) wrote:

Can anyone confirm the interchange arrangements between the Tube and
DLR (and indeed other railways) and what the charges are. It's not too
clear.

So how does it work and how much do I pay?

I asked this (well similar - I was asking about changing at Heron
Quays/Canary wharf DLR to Jubilee Line) a few weeks ago. I don't know
whether you have to validate at the exit DLR station when you are
going to go into a tube. I, too thought it would charge you twice.