Old February 26th 11, 12:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default Signal Failure

In message , john amber
writes
I think most passengers would put up with a few months without LT if it
meant that they could all be sacked and drivers replaced with automatic
driverless trains which work perfectly well on the DLR.

I remember when the Victoria line opened and the proles were told they'd
be driverless, most people said they wouldn't travel on the line, hence
the use of a door closer/driver, same as the DLR. Maybe in the light
of experience, people should be asked again if they would be prepared to
use driverless trains?
--
Clive