Old March 10th 11, 04:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Oyster ticketing developments

"tim...." wrote in message

Having just picked up my copy of MR and read the article in question
(which I think was the reason for the thread in the first place).

It quite clearly says:

"it has been agreed that each tap on the reader will have zero value and
the back office will calculate the charge at the end of the day."

I'm surprised that those people who have had their copies of MR for 14
days hadn't found these quotes before.

I did post about the zero value charge on the 25th. Too many posts already
by then for it to be noticed, I expect.

However the thread was started by Paul Corfield as a result of a TfL press
release, not the MR article...

Paul S