Old March 11th 11, 08:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default London Buses Run By The RATP

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, Paul Corfield wrote:

I would suggest you refresh your understanding of the Paris bus network
via this link.

http://www.ratp.fr/informer/pdf/orie...s_paris&fm=gif

No bus stops at 20.30 M-F - the time is now 22.00 and only two routes
seem to stop. Many routes are daily and very few adopt the "barre"
system of part route operation on Sundays.

What's the 'barre' system? I had a google but couldn't find anything.

tom

--
There are only three ways of creating wealth. You dig it up, grow it,
or convert it to add value, anything else is merely moving it about. --