Old March 21st 11, 10:52 AM posted to misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Rigg[_4_] Paul Rigg[_4_] is offline

Default East London Line extension to Highbury & Islington open today

Is there now a case for reinstaing the Great Northern service to
Moorgate at evenings/weekends? Highbury is a far easier connection to
the tube than Kings Cross, and with connections now to SE London as
well it is surely would be useful to many more people.

I would certainly think there is such a case. I posted such a comment a
month or two ago.

If nothing else the interchange between the Northern City line and the
Victoria Line is a lot better at H&I than
it is at Finsbury park

Perhaps they should put it back on the tube map as well - the map looks a
bit odd without it.